Digispark Pro Kickstarter Development Board use Micro ATTINY167 Module
The Digispark Pro is the cheapest, ready to go, easy to use, mobile hardware development platform!
1. Compatible with Arduino IDE (OSX/Win/Linux)
2. Fully signed drivers and executable for easy installation
3. USB programming, USB device emulation, USB-CDC virtual serial port emulation
4. 16 MHz AVR MCU – using a true 16Mhz precision crystal
5. 16KB Flash Memory (14.5K+ after bootloader)
6. Serial over USB debugging and communication!
7. 14 i/o Pins (2 shared with USB)
8. I2C, true SPI, UART, LIN, and USI
9. ADC on 10 pins
10. 3 PWM Channels (which can be assigned to a selection of pins)
11. Power via USB, or External Source – 5v or 6-16v (automatic selection)
12. On-board button that can be used as a reset, program, or user button – or can be disabled to use that pin as general i/o – without changing the bootloader
13. On-board 150mA 5V regulator
14. Power LED and Test/Status LED (on Pin 1)
15. User accessible solder jumpers to disable LEDs, and other features for lower power consumption
16. Two mounting holes.
17. Breadboard compatible pin out/spacing (the three side header pins are only for legacy shield support).