Home Care Pulse Oximeter CE Marked OLED Fingertip Pulse Oxymeter / SPO2 Monitor
This Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a kind of innovated medical device with non-invasive and continuous features for artery SPO2 and PR detection. Being portable, it is able to measure SPO2 and PR values quickly and precisely.
Product Operation Scope
The fingertip Oximeter can be used to measure human haemoglobin saturation and heart rate through finger. The product applies to using in family, hospital (including clinical use in internist/surgery, anesthesia, pediatrics, intensive care, etc.), oxygen club, social medical organizations, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after sports. Operation in sport procedure is not recommended). It is also applicable to enthusiasts on mountaineering, patients (convalescents at home or those need first aid treatment), elders over 60, those work more than 12 hours, sporters and those work in the hermetic circumstance, etc. The product is not suitable to monitor patient continuously.
– Reliable accuracy and durability
– Two Color OLED Display, four display modes.
– 2-Direction Display adjustable.
– Low voltage indicator, Real-time spot-checks.
– Low power consumption, 50 hours continuous to work.
– Automatic power off when no signal
– Small and light weight, convenient to carry
– Widely used in hospital, home healthcare, oxygen bar, community medical centre, alpine area, sports healthcare etc.
– Display: OLED two color display
Measurement range: 70~99%
Accuracy: ±2% (70%~99%), unspecified (<70%)
– Pulse rate
Measurement range: 30~240 bpm
Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
Low Perfusion equal or less then 0.4%
– Power: 1.5V x 2 (AAA size), Supply voltage: 2.6~3.6V
– Working current: less then 30mA
– Automatic power-off: Automatically power off when no signal in the oximeter for more than 8 seconds
– Dimension & Weight: 130 (L) × 100(W) ×60(H) mm, 65g(without batteries)
1 Fingertip Oximeter (without battery)
1 English user manual
Note: Not include batteries