Raspberry Pi 3 Model B mSATA SSD Storage Expansion Board X850 USB 3.0 Expansion Board Compatible w/ Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/ 2B
1.3 Updated Version:
New 5V power input interface on the board:
The X850 V1.3 board is not only powered by USB connection, but also by the 5V power interface after connecting with the GPIO Pin of the raspberry pi.
When you use a large capacity mSATA or the mSATA is not very new, the power supply by USB may be not enough, at this time, please use the power cable to connect the GPIO Pin with the 5V power interface on the X850 board.
– The X850 expansion board provides a complete storage solution for raspberry pi, only mSATA interface SDD hard disk is suitable for X850 Board;
– For Use With: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ / 3 Model B / 2B / B+
– Support USB 3.0 w/ high quality USB 3.0 Cable ( Lenght- 80cm/2.62inch; Diameter- 5.96mm/0.19inch)
– Operating System: All Raspberry Pi operating systems
– Supports upto 1TB mSATA solid-state drive (SSD)
– Ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi
– USB 3.1 Gen1（ Support USB 3.0） to SATA 6Gb/s Bridge Controller
– USB 2.0 connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your Raspberry Pi
– Quick file transfer with high-speed USB 3.0 connectivity from a PC or a Mac
– Bus powered, No additional AC adapter required
– Ultra compact size
– Power supply: 1/ 5V power cable connection with raspberry pi GPIO; 2/ USB connection with raspberry pi.
– Output Ports: 1 x USB
1 X850 Expansion Board (v1.3)
1 USB 3.0 cable (Length: 80cm/ 31.49 inch)
1 Power cable (Length: 10.6cm / 4.17 inch)
1 Install Screws pack