Nano Shield Nano IO Expansion Adapter Board with Regulator and Fuse for Arduino Nano
This is Ar duino Nano to UNO Shield Adapter Board. Red board and the colorful female pin headers make your project more impressive. It is very popular Ar duino project production.
– Dedicated to the Nano board and other compatible board
– More convenient to connect the peripheral module to Nano board
– Compatible with the pin definitions UNO R3
– Use multi-color female header so that the interface is easy to identify and particularly noticeable.
– Onboard 500mA resettable fuse to protect power supply from the USB port and the DC jack at the same time.
– Leads out more GND, 5V pins, UART serial interface and I2C interface, so it is more convenient to connect it to peripheral modules without additional IO expansion shield.
– Onboard 5V and 3.3V voltage regulator circuit.
– Onboard DC jack socket and it can be powered by an external battery so it allows you to show your projects in the outdoor without the PC.
– Working voltage: 5V
– Working current: 500mA (Max)
– External input voltage: 7-12VDC