Raspberry Pi Model B Plus EDUP N8508GS Wifi Adapter for Raspberry Pi Model B Plus
802.11b/g/n 150Mbps Wireless Multi-Function AP/Client USB Adapter
EDUP”s Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter allows you to connect your laptop or desktop to any Wireless-N networks in your home or office. The Wireless-N (802.11n) USB 2.0 Adapter is great for those who want to upgrade older computers to be able to access the internet over a Wireless-N network.
At 3 times faster than traditional Wireless-G (802.11g) networks, Wireless-N networks allow for high speed data transfers, online gaming, and lightning fast downloads. The Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter gives you access to all the high-speed features of Wireless-N networks on older and newer computers. Its simple and easy setup means you”ll be surfing the internet, downloading movies, and e-mail in no time.
a. Client mode: Easily plug to your PC/notebook and receive wifi signal up to 150mbps.
b. Soft AP mode: Plug it to your PC/notebook connected to internet and Share the internet to multiple devices.
• Ultra mini size with high performance with GOLDEN USB plug
• Retail packaging – other than OEM products in ebay
• 3 times faster than 802.11g
• Compatible to over 99% devices
• Brand new EP-N8508GS adapter x 1
• Driver Disc x 1
· MIMO technology improves data throughput and range over existing 802.11b/g products
· Add high-speed Wireless-N (draft 802.11n) Internet access to any USB enabled computer
· Download music & movies, surf the internet and e-mail up to 5 times faster than previous generation wireless networks (Wireless 802.11g)
· Offers greater coverage than Wireless-G networks for internet access throughout your home or office
· Works with older Wireless-G and Wireless-B networks
· WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) simplifies setup and operation
· Operating distance of up to 300 feet indoor, and up to 900 feet in open space
· Data transfer rate of up to 150Mbps (downlink) and 150Mbps (uplink)
· Supports USB 2.0 interface, backward compatible to USB 1.1 and 1.2
· Enhanced WEP and WPA wireless security for protected Internet access
· 64-bit / 128-bit WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy), TKIP, AES 2.400GHz ISM
· Frequency Band Modulation Method: QPSK / BPSK / 16-QAM / 64-QAM
· Supports Ad Hoc and Infrastructure modes
· Supports IEEE 802.11e standard