5 in 1 Camera Connection Kit, card reader with AV and USB
It’s incredibly easy to download photos from your digital camera to your iPad. It gives you two ways to import photos and videos. One is using USB cable, another one is reading from SD/Micro SD card directly. The Connection Kit supports standard photo formats, such as JPEG and RAW etc. Besides, it supports PC keyboard input as well as import photos from USB flash disk to iPad. Moreover, it supports the video output from iPad directly to the TV; it can also support data synchronism & charging through a mini USB cable. The two functions are available for iPhone/iTouch/ Nano/Classic also.
Connect to iPad data port directly, no software installation
The 5 in 1 Connection Kit includes 5 ports for different purposes.
1. USB port: Plug the connection into the dock connector port on your iPad, and then attach your digital camera or iPhone (excluded iPhone3G) via an USB cable. Or import photos to iPad through USB flash disk. Besides, the USB port supports external PC keyboard input.
2. SD card port: Plug the connection into the dock connector port on your iPad, and then insert your SD card.
3. Micro SD card port: Plug the connection into the dock connector port on your iPad, and then insert your Micro SD card
4. AV out port: Output video to TV. Plug the connection into the dock connector port on your iPad/ iPhone/ iTouch/ Nano/ Classic; attachTV using the accompanying TV cable.
5. Mini USB port: Charging & Sync data. Plug the connection into the dock connector port on your iPad/ iPhone/ iTouch/ Nano/ Classic;attach power adaptor or computer using the accompanying Mini USB cable.
After plug in the connection, your iPad automatically opens the Photos APP, which lets you choose photos to import, then organizes the selected photos into albums. When sync iPad to your PC or Mac, the photos in your iPad are added to your computer’s image library.
1.The 5 in 1 Connection Kit supports standard photo formats, such as JPEG and RAW etc. The picture files need to be saved in named “DCIM”folder. The digital camera can create “DCIM” folder automatically, but if USB flash disk, you must create “DCIM” folder and copy manually.
2.The 5 in 1 Connection Kit has 5 ports. Except AV out port, other ports including USB port, SD port, Micro SD port and Mini USB port can be chosen only one of them when attaching an external device.